Ankle Compression Sleeve for Swelling
Wearing a ankle compression sleeve is one of the best ways to reduce swelling, improve circulation, and relieve plantar fasciitis and other ankle and foot pains. We at SSST have years of experience in making several types of ankle compression sleeves for swelling. Each of the ankle sleeves is specially designed and made of high quality material. All our ankle compression sleeves are widely used in support ankle and foot swelling, plantar fascia, heel, and achilles tendon.
How Does Ankle Compression Sleeve Help in Reducing Swelling?
The compression in the sleeve helps reduce swelling and also applies the pressure needed to improve the flow of lymph fluids. Compression increases the ability of your muscles to pump efficiently, which encourages lymph flow. Ankle compression sleeves can prevent the development of swollen and painful foot and ankle if worn proactively. Research that shows that graduated compression also puts pressure on blood vessels, which adds oxygen and aids circulation.
Ankle compression sleeves are made to help control swelling in the feet, ankles and lower legs. Benefits of ankle compression sleeves include helping to squeeze these areas to prevent the buildup of fluid in the tissue, and thus reduce swelling.
Ankle compression sleeves can be worn almost anywhere, and can stay on while you sleep at night. While compression sleeves aren’t a cure-all, countless testimonials speak to their effectiveness on an individual basis. They’re low cost, no-risk, and they could be a terrific way to improve your ankle pain or swelling.
How to Choose Ankle Compression Sleeves for Swelling?
There are so many ankle sleeves on market. Which one(s) to choose all depends on your needs. But here are some factors to consider:
- Material: Ankle sleeves can be make from neoprene or knitted fabric. Neoprene sleeves may provide better support, but not meant for longer wear. Knitted fabric sleeves are thin and light weight. The moisture-wicking fabric sleeves are breathable and make you skin dry and comfortable, so they are good for longer wear
- Frequency: Depending on your needs, you may wear your ankle sleeve for a short period of time or all day. If you plan to wear for all day or night, you should consider those sleeves that give mild to moderate compression. The anti-microbial copper ankle sleeves may suit better for this purpose
- Type of Ankle Sleeves: There are thick ankle sleeves, thin sleeves, sleeves with straps, and ankle sleeves with silicone gel inserts all provide varying levels of support, protection and compression
- Comfort: Take time to choose the correct size sleeve to best fit your ankle and foot. A wrong size sleeve that is too tight can cut through your blood circulation, while a too loose sleeve may not give you the support and compression you need
- Style: Ankle sleeves, just like socks, have the style to match your personality. Our stance ankle sleeves come with custom color and pattern to give you personalized preference.
SSST has several designs of ankle compression sleeves, and they all provide ankle support for swelling. Please explore below for the details: