Copper Compression Knee Sleeve
SSST is leading the industry in copper compression technology. By applying the cutting-edge technology on state-of-the-art 3D circular weaving machine, we have achieved the highest content copper in our compression sleeves. Our copper compression knee sleeves contain 25% copper fiber, the highest copper content a sleeve can have without breaking up under pressure. Our copper compression knee sleeves are truly making a huge difference for tens of thousands of people who have been wearing them to support their knees.
Copper Knee Sleeve for Arthritis
Knee compression sleeves are a great way to help alleviate the pain associated with arthritis. They’re especially effective for patients with osteoarthritis. Because arthritis knee supports encourage mobility and activity, they can also help reduce stiffness in the joint
The overall argument is that compression along with copper weaving in the fabric can work together to help you relieve knee pain of arthritis and avoid fatigue.
Copper compression fabric has drawn a huge attention to health and sports industries because of its claim on relieving pain and improving sports endurance. Although there’s little to no reliable scientific evidence that the copper/compression combo does what manufacturers are claiming, people who have been using the copper compression products do feel they have helped them in one way or the other.
What Makes Our Copper Compression Knee Sleeves So Special?
- TRULY COPPER RICH – most companies claim their copper sleeves contain highest copper infused content, as high as 88% copper nylon, but never provide the percentage of copper. Our knee sleeve is truly Copper Rich: 25% copper fiber, 45% nylon, 25% spandex and 5% polyester
- COMFORTABLE BREATHABLE – our knee sleeves incorporate moisture wicking Polyester into the Nylon and Spandex blend to keep your skin dry and comfortable
- TRUE COMPRESSION BETTER SUPPORT – high density tighter weaving creates true and long-lasting compression knee support for the people suffering from nagging knee injuries, stiff or sore muscles and joints, arthritis, tendonitis, meniscus tear and more
- THIN & LIGHTWEIGHT – our copper compression brace is thin, durable, and lightweight, suitable for everyday wear inside or out in walking, jogging, running, yoga, biking or cycling and other daily activities
- SIZE & COLOR: Sizes available from XS to XXL, multiple colors per your request